Introduction / background
We are planning to execute several tenant to tenant migration and on-premise to Exchange Online projects for our customers to achieve defined objectives we are seeking for experienced resources which would help us to achieve them. We are seeking for a person who would join us and help us to manage Microsoft 365 Cloud security services in financial sector entire Group is operating in. The engineer is responsible to maintain security services in scope of responsibility, resolve security incidents, investigating and hunting potential security issues in Cloud security services, analysis potential malicious behavior, fulfil other tasks in Agile SAFe environment and communicate with subject matter experts (colleagues or business partners) across the Europe.
We are Office 365 Global Competence Center responsible for third level support, implementation and migration of O365 services to entire Group‘s banks and insurance companies across Europe and small offices in US and Asia. Having more than 45 000 users onboarded for Office 365. Our Global Competence team (short as GCC) is in four main locations – Prague, Brno, Ostrava and Pardubice. Our team consists of experts on various cloud and on-premise domains represented by global roles such as IT Architect, Product Owner, Cloud Engineers, Identity Management Specialists, Security Engineers and also dedicated Microsoft in field Engineers. So as you can see there are many opportunities for you to grow in knowledge and expertise. All of that supported by competitive training scheme. Expert roles are highly motivated to become Microsoft certified experts.
Successfully migrate all user and team data (personal, shared mailboxes, distribution groups, personal and team data) from 3rd party Microsoft tenant or existing on-premise environments to the entire Group’s managed Microsoft tenant so users can continue their work in new environment.
Scope of work
• Help with technical preparation
• Execute actual migration (planned to be done in several waves outside of business hours / during weekend)
• Fix possible operational issues together with entire Group IT team(s)
• Artfully participate in related meetings
• Knowledge and experience in similar Office 365 migration projects
• Experience with Sentinel, or other SIEM/SOAR is an advantage
• JIRA, ITIL or SAFe knowledge is an advantage
• Agile mindset, be a servant to the team
• Ability to learn new skills and technologies
• Analytical and communication skills and stress tolerant
• Being flexible, ability to travel
• Good knowledge of management of Microsoft 365 services (Azure AD, Exchange Online, OneDrive, Teams)
• Good communication skills (close collaboration between multiple international teams)
What are the responsibilities?
• Fulfil daily operational tasks related to Cloud security services
• Solve security incidents
• Do hunting of security incidents
• Analysis potential malicious behavior
• Attend Agile and operational meetings across virtual teams
• Improve personal knowledge related to MS Office 365 Security services
• Travel on occasional business trips (once a quarter)
What are we offering
• We offer you to join the team of experts and to work with modern cloud technologies with possibility of steadily learning new things and trainings
• Our team is international and the work is connected with regular traveling abroad and using English language on daily base, knowledge of basic Czech language is a necessity
• With us you will be very flexible, you can choose from the offices in Prague or Brno or Ostrava or Pardubice
• You will be able to plan when, where and in which way you do your job – possibility of home offices
• Expect intensive collaboration with other team members as well as local entities stakeholders
• We are able to offer competitive financial compensation and broad financial and nonfinancial benefits